Our experts are ready to tell you in detail about the solutions and services of the T1 Integration
- Technoserv and “Crypto-Pro”, a developer of cryptographic information security tools, entered into a partnership agreement. Technoserv used the developer's solutions to ensure a high degree of ICT infrastructure security and create corporate Certification Authorities (CAs). A unique solution based on Crypto-Pro DSS was of particular interest. It is a cloud-based implementation of ES, allowing for an expanded list of compatible devices, reducing the cost of ownership and deployment of its infrastructure.
- Technoserv, together with KUKA, a global manufacturer of industrial robots and process automation systems, presented industrial robotisation solutions during a demonstration seminar.
- Technoserv announced the development and market launch of the Industrial Internet of Things from the Cloud service, which is designed for cloud monitoring of diverse equipment and technological processes. The service is geared towards the demands of companies in various sectors of industry, energy, oil production and agriculture.
- Technoserv Group announced the appointment of Sergey Soloviev as Commercial Director. Since the beginning of May, Sergey Soloviev has been the acting CEO of the holding. The appointment is in line with the shareholder's objective to implement the integrator's new strategy, develop projects for the VTB Group and engage customers from different industries.
- Technoserv completed a new project stage on the development of the “Tele2” mobile operator's videoconferencing infrastructure. The project was delivered using equipment from Polycom and Newline, leading suppliers of video conferencing and interactive display systems.
- Technoserv Group signed a cooperation agreement with the Russian company “SimpleOne”, a business process automation software developer. As part of the partnership, Technoserv promoted “SimpleOne”, a service business process automation platform in the Russian market.
- Technoserv serviced audio and video conferencing equipment for the Situation Analysis Center of the Russian Ministry of Energy (Situation and Analytical Centre of the Russian Ministry of Energy). Service for Poly (formerly Plantronics and Polycom) audio and video conferencing equipment has been provided since 2012.
- Technoserv continued technical support of IT and network equipment of “Tele2” mobile operator. Cooperation between the companies in the field of service has been ongoing for more than 10 years.
- Technoserv and MONQ Digital Lab, a Russian IT operations management software developer and Skolkovo resident, entered into a cooperation agreement to develop and promote MONQ's domestic platform. Technoserv, together with MONQ Digital Lab, presented the Russian AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations) platform MONQ to its customers to organise umbrella IT monitoring tasks, build a complete model of IT service health and automate incident management.
- Technoserv unveiled a new product in its range of solutions for industrial enterprises — Digital Production Twin. The product helps to quickly evaluate the overall performance of the company, model and plan production activities.
- Technoserv presented a new product — “Robotization of routine operations”. The “Robotization of routine operations” solution helps to optimize IT processes with software “robots”: based on the rules of business logic, they perform specified repetitive functions and workflows in information systems — just like a human would do it.
- Technoserv presented a high availability solution — “Equipment Reliability Management”. The new product focuses on efficient planning and modelling of a company's production activities. Reliability management systems help to maximise the use of production assets while maintaining the required level of safety and predictability throughout their lifecycle.
- Technoserv Group was ranked among the top five leaders in the Russian IT services market by consulting company IDC. IDC has presented the results of the second part of its annual research of the Russian IT services market — Competitive Profiles and Analysis of Leading IT Service Players in Russia.
- Technoserv implemented a video analytics system for Raspadskaya Coal Company (RASP), which manages the coal assets of the global mining and metallurgical company EVRAZ. The implemented solution is based on software components and AI technology from “VizorLabs”.
- Technoserv Group was included in the top ten of the “Largest IT Suppliers for Telecom Operators 2019” rating by analytical agency CNews Analytics. Technoserv's revenues from telecom projects in 2019 amounted to RUB 5.2 billion.
- Technoserv Group was ranked in the top five of the “Largest IT Suppliers for the Financial Sector 2019” ranking by CNews Analytics. In 2019, Technoserv's revenue from projects in the financial sector reached RUB 14.6 billion.
- Technoserv Group was ranked among the top 3 largest IT service providers in the Russian market in 2019 according to CNews Analytics. Technoserv was ranked third in the CNews “Largest IT Service Providers 2020” rating.
- Technoserv Group was ranked among the top 5 largest IT infrastructure providers in the Russian market in 2019 according to CNews Analytics. Technoserv was ranked fourth in the CNews rating “Russia's Largest System Integrators: Building IT Infrastructure”. The company's revenue for IT infrastructure delivery projects in 2019 amounted to RUB 15.2 billion.
OracleTechnoserv was awarded in the Oracle Database Partner of the Year — FY2020 category for its achievements in promoting and selling the vendor's products to new customers. The ceremony took place at the Oracle Partner Executive Forum CIS in Moscow. The upgraded OPN2020 partner programme and Oracle's product and partner network development strategy for Russia were presented during the event.
- Dell Technologies — Platinum Partner
- Huawei — Gold Partner
- Huawei — Enterprise IT CSP Program Five-Star
- Celonis — Platinum Partner
- Inspur — Gold Partner
- Nutanix — Cloud Champion
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise — Gold
- Micro Focus — Platinum Partner
- Cisco — Gold Certified Partner
Take part in our events